Friday, September 4, 2009

Poppin' Tags.



The picture above has sparked a debate within my circle of friends (okay…triangle of friends), so I am looking to my readers to help settle the dispute with some sort of majority vote.


I emailed the photo in question to several of my friends with a message that said:




“Really?!?! When the material is that sheer?!?! I mean, I know you are going to return the dress, but…”




Several emails came back laughing that I caught the lady wearing a dress that she obviously plans to return. Other emails replied back that the defendant must have simply forgotten to remove the tag and surely plans to keep the dress. Lastly, one email replied back that I was ugly.



Specifics:



I took the picture last weekend in Burbank California at a Chipotle (Mexican restaurant). The lady was pregnant and had three children with her. I figure the ages of the children to be around nine years-old, six years-old, four years-old, and T-minus four months-old.


The three children not wearing an umbilical cord all had ice cream cones from the Coldstone Creamery next door. Mom apparently skipped the ice cream in favor of a burrito, as she was the only one in her party who ordered while at Chipotle.


Also, the children screamed a lot.


So go on. Consider the facts and weigh in. We really need to get this settled.


Also, the first person to leave feedback in the “comment” section of actual website www.wordsbytodd.blogspot.com will receive ten points. Second place will receive five points. Third place will get three points. Fourth place gets two points. And, last and also least, Fifth place will receive one measly point. Sixth place can suck it along with the rest of you slack-ass bastards.



You’re welcome.


-Todd



(A little proof that every thought I have somehow comes back to a Jay-Z song…)


5 comments:

Jackson and Jenna said...

I think it is clear that she intends to return to dress. One doesn't forget something scratching at your back like that- I don't care how many kids you've got.
Too funny.

LindyNicole said...

This lady plans on returning her dress. Unfortunately, I have a few friends who do the exact same thing. I completely disagree with it and think it is sooo not classy.

TCruz said...

She's totally going to return the dress. She likely spends most of her money on her kids, so this is the best way to maximize her clothing budget.

LyndaM said...

Yeah, I don't see how someone would "accidentally" leave a tag where it would obviously cause some kind of irritation. She's taking it back fer sure.

Funny, because I just watched a "King of Queens" episode where Carrie buys all these expensive clothes from PRADA and GUCCI and returns them after 7 days. LOL. If you've never watched "King Of Queens", you need to start.

Christina said...

Totally taking it back. I agree with Jenna...no one forgets the large tag poking you in the back.