Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Danica 500

I am going to make this quick, because I hate car racing.  I most loathe when people try (unsuccessfully) to convince me it is a sport.


So...


When will the day come when a woman causing a crash during a car race is no longer news?


I thought we all just assumed this.


It should be news when a female driver finishes a race.


I fully expect the female drivers to bump into someone accidentally. The wreck Danica Patrick caused at the Daytona 500 this past weekend was nothing compared to the carnage she and every other woman cause on a daily basis while running errands in their respective communities.


Somehow, women make mundane drives to the grocery store look like an audition for The Bourne Identity 4.




#WomenCan'tDrive


Let's get that trending.


You're welcome,



_Todd

No comments: