Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Six months of awesome.

I just noticed that it has been six months since I started this blog.

Wow.

As flaky as I am, I have been able to post at least one entry for each of the last six months. That’s like, half a year.

I feel compelled to admit that this is one of the greatest accomplishments of my life (as embarrassing as that may seem). But honestly, when the only other thing I have ever accomplished is being named league MVP of my coaches pitch baseball team when I was nine, it’s easy to see how my blog ranks so highly on my “all-time” list.

In honor of this six month anniversary, I am asking you all to celebrate the greatness of this blog my sharing it with someone who may not know about it-but would appreciate the hell out of it. It could be your mom, your brother, your co-workers, that hot chick you can never think of a reason to start a conversation with, or maybe your cell mate. I mean, we all like to laugh, right?

So, (raising imaginary champagne glass) “Here’s to me”…I guess…or something…

You’re welcome.

-Todd

No comments: