Monday, January 18, 2010

2009 Final Scoreboard.



The reader point totals from my 2009 posts have finally been tabulated.

And the winner is...

Jenna & Jackson.


This is how it all broke down:



1 - Jenna & Jackson = 35 points
2 - lindynicole = 25 points
3 – christina = 19 points
4 - trina = 16 points
5 - Frank = 15 points
6 - The Carter Posse = 11 points
T7 - Lynda M. = 10 points
T7 - J Bear = 10 points
8 – cindy e = 6 points
9 – LL Steezy = 1 point




Jenna & Jackson, your loyal readership is greatly appreciated. To prove it, I will allow you to pick a prize from the following:

1 – ShamWow

2 – Snuggie (in the print of your choice. Zebra?)

3 – Shake Weight


Send me an email at WordsByTodd@Gmail.com with your prize of choice and mailing address and I will make it happen.

I would like to take this time to thank everyone for reading, commenting, and forwarding my site to your friends and family. The blog gets bigger every week and it is because of “yinz guys.” Let’s keep it going.

I would also like to thank the consultants over at Ernst & Young for their accounting expertise and their efforts in this matter.

As of right now, the scoreboard has been set back to all zeros. Stay tuned in for all of the 2010 posts for your chance to score big.

The first scoring opportunity of this year is to give me ideas for the 2010 grand prize. As of right now, I am leaning toward a package containing a Boyz N The Hood DVD and a “Compton” hat.

Please post your ideas.

And we’re off…


You’re welcome,

-The Todd

1 comment:

Jackson and Jenna said...

Thank you. Thank you. It is an honor to win this award. We feel that reading your witty comments are reward enough, honestly.

We still laugh at your tweet about RAZR phones, "I laughed so hard that I knocked off my Von Dutch hat." BAAAAH HAHA :)

We're hoping for a repeat V in 2010.